Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pondering my health and beauty secrets

I can't believe I'm wondering about a news paper ad to get my local network started. I am in need of an out going, energetic sales representive/product demonstrator to show the Galvanic Spa.

I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw it in real life! It's amazing, who wouldn't want to Look 10 years younger in 10 minutes, or stop and restore the aging process of the skin?

When I realized that weddings and family gatherings won't stop, and our baby boomers are health minded these days, I saw the opportunity to prosper even in these tough economic times.

Every woman in America deserves to pamper herself in the privacy of her own home! Why drive to a beaty spa and pay big bucks for peels or dermabrasions when you can have the only product I have seen with a world wide patented formula? 10 years of testing this proven formula are complete and the word is spreading.

Email me to learn how you can make enough money in the next 24 - 36 months to walk away and be done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you found any of this information helpful please contact me, or leave a comment pertaining to one of these posts.
Thank You in advance, Harvey O'hillbilly