Monday, April 13, 2009

Nu Skin's Nourish the Children Campaign


For the next month and a half I'm donating 30% of my earnings from http://www.holycowhillbilly.com to the Nu Skin Nourishg the Children Campaign. I have chosen the nourish the children campaign because for $24.95 a month you can feed a child for 30 days with great nutritional suppliments through Nu Skin Enterprizes.
Nu Skin is a corporate affiliate of Pharmanex, one of the greatest of the pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Who knows more about nutrition than they? I feel this is a great way to give back some of my success to those who need it the most. To learn more about this charitable cause visit www.forceforgood.org/
I have 27 paid Gift Cards available for use with this site and I will reward the largest purchaser with the opportunity to get a Galvanic Spa at 50% of retail value.
That equates to a savings of $175.00 for your own home spa experience any time or any where. This Is my way of saying thank you for your support, no strings attached.
The gift cards are required to use the sight for the first time only, after that you can come back to shop any time 24/7 without needing one. In order to get your free $10.00 gift card you must either call or email me at the addresses below.
If you would like to learn more about the Spa you can also visit http://www.lookyoungfeelgood.nsedreams.com/ Here you can find out even more about our cutting edge technology and nutritional suppliments. You can resupply your skin care suppliments directly from Nuskin, no middle man involved!
I want to thank you in advance for helping out this great cause from the bottom of my heart.

sincerely Len Wenzlick
phone me at (920) 349-3890
or email direct at stompedonwon@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you found any of this information helpful please contact me, or leave a comment pertaining to one of these posts.
Thank You in advance, Harvey O'hillbilly