Friday, April 24, 2009

My latest creation http://hillbillyhealthmatters.8m.com

Well I found some goodies on the web that said that I could make my own website for FREE! So guess what I did! what an experience it was being glued to this computer screen picking links and placing them only to change them around again.
Over all, I found the process pretty simple. I did manage to lose a bunch of choices on one page because the ad I placed was too big for the box that was supposed to contain the ad. Ha Ha, it was a pretty cool ad too. I wish I could have used it but I can't because http://hillbillyhealthmatters.8m.com has more pages than I anticipated any ways. I might try something like this again in the future.
I wanted to roll every thing that I am involved with into one site, but soon realized there were too many diverse or non related subject matters. I did post a few links to some Health and Home related subjects but both terms are a broad subject mattwer in themselves. For instance Home Business is different then Home Made Energy or Home Refinance.
My links to the affiliates are pasted here and there on two or three pages primarily, and I also had to have some information about my NuSkin Products which are in a 64 page PDF file that you can open up and check out for yourself.
I will be adding information as I can and this is just an invite to friends and family for now. So please feel free to check it out at http;//hillbillyhealthmatters.8m.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you found any of this information helpful please contact me, or leave a comment pertaining to one of these posts.
Thank You in advance, Harvey O'hillbilly