Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tangable Results?

Hey there folks,

I thought I'd share some of my 2010 exploits with ya!
Click on the title or follow this link. http://hillbillyhealthmatters.8m.com/



2010 wasn't exactly a great year for most of us, but the "special people" seem to have the government ears. My solution was just do something even if the polititions don't! Sometimes you just gotta ignore lies, and keep your mind occupied. I've made myself a job just to keep myself from getting attacked by the libiots out there.

 I figured I don't want a hand out like those 99ers, bilking our government for every penny of YOUR hard earned savings! I would rather be dependent on the Lord's providence, than accept corrupt cash stolen from Main St. Americans like the 80% who aren't "Special".

So far, so good. I have put my confidence in the Lord and not in the sinful nature of man, Amen?
blog comments powered by Disqus