Friday, May 7, 2010

What now?




Ever plant potatoes?

Here's a little tip for ya.

As you rake out bigger dirtclods and
sod balls, you can preplace dirt that you will need to later place around the base of the potato plant when it is about 8" tall.

I recomend using the surrounding dirt on my spuds till its cleanded out of the future path I will be using ot weed.

The red flags show my where to watch for the sprouts, and the best part is when the dirt is used up I  will have seasoned compost cooked up by then. You see up here in WI the compose dont get fed enough green matter like it does when ther lawn gets too long.

So I'm goin to feed the future yard birds and take some before pictures of another project I've got.











Looks like a pick axe did this, hmm..

blog comments powered by Disqus