Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just Thinkin 'bout God's Graces



April showers bring May flowers, hmm... they also make the wet garden soil stick to the ol' roto-tiller.

Uh oh, somethin let lose in the geart box! That's what happens when ya add two extra set of tine for a 36 inch cut! Shame on me for pullin a "Tim the Tool - Man  Taylor" stunt! (It worked great for 3 years!)
OH OHH OHHH! ya know?  Its lookin like a rethink is in order heh? I'll have to find time for that project before fall clean up.

So many projects, too little time these days. I just finished the first planting in my vegitable garden and  stepped over to the white dwarf Lillack shrub and took my first big ol' wiff of it's blossoms. "Ahh..."

The weather I'm tryin to beat is coming out of the south/west & movin North this evening, whew!

Now its time to reflect, Thank the good Lord for his providence, for granting me the health to enjoy my work.
Speaking of work, I have a few projects waiting in the ol' welding shop. I'm thinkin I should document a little body work on a 1997 S-10 pick up box in that shed. Someone used a pick axe to make drain holes! Look for that story later this month, OK?

Oh yeah, I better start planning my float for next year's "Frozen Tundra Toilet Bowl Parade" Jan 1, 2011 - noon sharp.
I'm also converting two conversion van recliners into office chairs I am thinkin those will be done before June and hope to post some pictures w/ a story about how stable they turn out.

Thanks for stoppin by and checkin in on me, take care now here?



blog comments powered by Disqus