Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dividerboard Cart in Stainless Steel

Earlier this summer I built a prototype cart on a verbal proposition, "We need something better than the carts we are using now. If you think you can build us one we like we may have a few projects coming up, you might be interested in."






The light bulb in my head lit up! A chance to create my own job? hmm... could be the start of something big in MY life! I had been looking for a new opportunity. To keep it short for now, lets just say I built one, they liked it, but before they committed to the carts, some of those other projects would fill the void. Ok by me, I saw an opportunity to document a project, for this blog. I will be writing how to articles with the pictures on the production end for "Do it Your-selfers" like me.





This is the second cart of 6, and one a month will fit nicely in both our schedules. I will have 6 more of a different style, also delivered at one a month. Remember its not just welding here, also purchasing, cutting, piloting and drilling the components as well, in other words planning ahead of problems that naturally happen.

I'm currently building the second prototype, and will show it off in future entries.
blog comments powered by Disqus