Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Listening is an open door to Understanding

How much better to get wisdom than gold!
And to get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.

Proverbs 16:16

How many started out in this electronic wonderful Internet marketing world with expectations of silver and gold? I did! I would venture to say almost all of us did!

It usually starts with one well worded email letter and a click to a link to learn more and get a free gift! The next thing you know, you have some ebooks downloaded and now, you have everything you need to know to be rich!
Ya Right!, after you start reading into the book a few chapters you loose your focus and start thinking thoughts like auto-responder?, logos?, SEO, up=line?, list? Spam? what's spam? why must I research my keywords?

The days are not long enough when you consider learning how to do something as you discover it should have been done before you got this far! One of my 1st ebooks didn't even tell me I had to know HTML.
Had I failed something big? Now I've gotta learn another language?

Aw shoot, here come those negative what ifs, you know those words you say to yourself, could've, would've, or should've, They are secondary wanderings that cross the landscape of our mind from time to time. You know you can feel something is wrong but don't know exactly what. Is something missing? Am I selling to people who don't want to be "sold to?" hmm...

When I priced my education from the " school of hard knocks," I soon realized, I was going broke and nothing was making enough to pay the expenses! I heard things like you can write that expense off on your taxes, it's a business expense, Buy from your own business, that's going to generate a commission, but, why must I spend $200.00 a month on a ADR for a $55.00 commission when I am also spending $400.00 a month buying leads to call and sell your product, I wound up spending over $500 to earn $55? For 2-3 years? I don't think so! How is that sustainible?
You know, it seems like every call I make, is more like a recruiting call from a telemarketer? Because your product is so expensive, people ask themselves is this a want or a need? If only I didn't have to buy leads! If only I could find people who want to look young forever! No matter what the cost! If only.., if only.., if only, I had known that I could get educated for free while I learn how to help others! I would've started right from here! Not that business in a box!
I learned why it was not my fault! I learned to quiet the clutter in my mind, and how focus on myself, and my unique skills, not my short comings. The neatest thing is anyone will benefit! You don't have to join any other groups when every thing you want to know is only a question away! It all starts with a phone call "where you will learn how to think, not, what to think!"
Every one is welcome, there are no right or wrongs here, no companies are compared here, only what works for you.
Me? I'm really into Welding! I've been a skilled laborer for over 25 years! Now ask yourself why am I working w/ http://LHW.successin10steps.com/?mad=38910 ? I would ask you, if you didn't know enough about the Internet, how are you going to learn how to work the Internet with your passion? The School of Hard Knocks? Why go through that? Take the 1st step and check out the free ebook at the link above and see if you don't want to learn more. It won't cost you one thin Dime!

I Am Having Fun Building The Largest Most Profitable, Highest Retention Organization Ever Built In The History Of Network Marketing Easily And Consistently, Through Education And Teamwork.
Devote some time to yourself, for yourself. thanks,
Lenny

http://sta.rtup.biz/profile/LenWenzlick
blog comments powered by Disqus