Thursday, April 18, 2013

That Was Then, Where Are We Now?

The original Wood Beaver 18" Firewood Processor
Like I promised on Twitter today, I'm updating my blog.

The other day, the very first Wood Beaver came back for a New Kubota Diesel motor retrofit.

I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures for future reference.

Way back in the archives of this blog is an article about my live deck, or log-table.

This is the unit I struggled to comprehend how to create a lower profile. At the same time, I wanted to focus in on beefing up our Wood Beaver MP-16 model.

Firewood processors are generally too big and cumbersome for the average home owner. Where will I park this this year? Is it even gonna fit?

Well that was then, this is now.





This customer claim it cuts  l little over two full cords an hour! You can find more at WoodBeaver.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you found any of this information helpful please contact me, or leave a comment pertaining to one of these posts.
Thank You in advance, Harvey O'hillbilly