Saturday, July 14, 2012

I've been thinking about how to lure some liberals in to this soon to be liberal rat trap, and combination Generator power source.
At first I thought food stamps at the opposite end would work as bait, but I soon realized I wanted Progressives liberals because they have more drive to get green energy. 

That's the beauty of this plan for green energy, It TRULY WILL BE delivered by the Progressive element, as part of the GREAT AMERICAN Liberty CLAW BACK Next year! My plan is to reverse the wires of the motor to feed power back to the CONSERVATIVE American GRID as part of my Progressive Payback Plan after the "lame duck's revenge" session of Congress! 



We can't waste this Technology! This is the stuff that kept the cast-a ways alive on Gilligan's Isle but even more durable than bamboo! Look close, American made steel construction, & MY personal guarantee that NO Union hands touch this baby! 

I've been thinking about that one too. How do ya motivate a progressive? Lust for power? control freak personality? hmm put that one in charge of out put for extra rations? Hmm,... might work our way.
How many can we fit in there? 5 or 6 max, its only a 10 foot drum, but can be sectioned in blocks for easy shift changes!


Oh well, there are more plans in the works! I just wanted to let ya know  there is a progressive plan that doesn't involve bullets!!
blog comments powered by Disqus