Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pre-Curser of Anti-Christ?

I've been diggin through my bible lately, well for the last year or two really. Why? Come on now, you know something isn't right here in America don't you?
Can't you feel it in the air?
Can you see it all around you in nature? Where have the bees gone? How will vegitables get pollinated with out bees? Is this a biblical prophesy? I'm sorry to tell ya, "Yes it is!"
The book of Revelations, Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah & the minor prophets of the old testaments tell us "there will be famines and pestelences in the last days!"
Why? How? I ask my id as I searched for the truth.
We are still America, NOT a Federation of Earth I reasoned.
If & when that happens though ,will it bring forth the wrath of God?
Well yaaa! According to the Bible, and Islam!

Why can't we find the truth of the plot, or the proof for that matter?
I know you're thinking, "here comes the conspiracy theory" aren't you?
Well go ahead and check it out for your self, get this report if you dare!
Search what the church found out in this shocking 150 page ebook and 45 minute video.
Arm your self with knowledge of the evil plan of the "End Times"
Get the resources you need for your family's survival in the near future!

Click Here!
blog comments powered by Disqus